Come aboard for a day sail in Boston on one of our classic schooners! Sailing is a great, family-friendly way to see Boston from a new viewpoint.
FOR OUR BOSTON CRUISES:
As Boston prepares to welcome summer while also respecting the health and safety of its residents and visitors, Liberty Fleet of Tall Ships is getting ready to set sail by July 1st! Guests can book tickets now with a more flexible rebooking option. Also, we have updated our operating practices:
- All July 2020 tickets can be rescheduled up to 48 hours in advance of your sail departure time. Sail cruise must be rebooked within the 2020 season.
- Each guest over the age of 2 must board and disembark with a face mask.
- Private Charter options are available on our sailing excursions if you would like to secure a sail for only you and your close family or friends.
- Capacity is reduced to at most 50% on all of our excursions, resulting in space for up to 50 passengers.
- Cash & Credit Cards accepted. Sail Tour Tickets & Drink Tickets can be purchased online. At check-in you will receive boarding passes and any drink tickets ordered. At the booth no credit card signatures will be required.
- High-touch points of the ship are sanitized between every sail we operate.
- Guests will be asked to not board the ship if they have apparent symptoms.
- Liberty Fleet Crew will have temperature checks prior to working daily and will wear a face
mask when passengers are onboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to wear a mask the entire time?
Masks are required at boarding and disembarking for all those over the age of 2. We ask that
masks be worn by our guests as much as possible. Masks may only be removed while you are
What is the air ventilation like?
All seating on the deck of the Liberty Clipper is in the fresh air of the breezes of Boston Harbor.
Can we move around the boat?
Yes. To explore the rest of outer decks, check out the helm, or to use the restroom, please make sure that you are wearing your mask and be courteous to others by creating the best-case social distancing practices.
How often is the ship sanitized?
The ship is sanitized between every excursion, including all high-touch points (handrails,
doorknobs, chairs, tabletops) and bathrooms.
Email: [email protected] or call us at 617-742-0333.
Liberty Fleet of Tall Ships will be closely adhering to the guidelines set forth by the Passenger Vessel Association, which cites the CDC guidelines and gives specific guidance to our industry on how to safely operate under Covid-19 conditions. Please also note that the guidelines we adopt may be changed over time by governing authorities and we will, therefore, adjust accordingly. For any major changes, our previously booked guests will be notified.