Boston Tall Ship Bed and Breakfast
Discover LIBERTY STAR, our 67-foot schooner in Boston. The Star is a beautiful Maine-built wooden schooner that was rebuilt by Maine craftsmen in 2012 and offers three comfortable cabins for overnight guests to enjoy a stay on a Tall Ship. We offer two standard cabins with top/bottom bunks and one premium cabin with a deluxe double bed! Additionally, the Star offers central air conditioning to help make your stay more comfortable.
The cabins have been panelled in yellow-pine to provide a warm and rich feeling to our schooner. Each bunk is outfitted with comfortable pillows, linens, and blankets. We also provide both bath and beach towels.The cabins have 110-volt outlets to charge your camera and other electrical devices. Each bunk also has a reading light; just imagine reading yourself to sleep, after a wonderful home cooked meal, to the sound of the water lapping gently at the hull... You're sure to feel transported back to simpler days while on your sailing vacation cruise!
Cabins 1 and 2:
- Our forward cabins offer top/bottom bunks with very comfortable beds.
- There is a "butterfly hatch" above each cabin to offer fresh air.
- Each cabin has storage space in the custom-built storage lockers (please pack light, it is a tall ship!).
- Each bunk has its own fan.
- Our deluxe cabin offers a full-sized bed.
- This cabin also features an opening skylight for natural light and fresh air.
- There is storage in the large cabin area and under bed storage.
- This cabin features multiple fans.
There is one bathroom with a shower for our guests that is shared.
There is plenty of room at our table in the Salon to relax in the evening. Additionally, you may enjoy our spacious and comfortable deck. Breakfast will be served aboard LIBERTY CLIPPER each morning in the CLIPPERS's main salon. The CLIPPER is docked adjacent to the LIBERTY STAR.